Launched in 1992, the Applied Arts Awards have become an international recognition of creative excellence, and we are Canada’s only competitions that recognize the work of both professionals and students across the visual communications spectrum, from image-makers to advertising, marketing and graphic designers.
Each competition is judged by a different and independent jury of award-winning creative professionals. Winning entries are not ranked and there is no pre-determined quota of winners. So if the jury votes you in, it means your work will be published in one of the Awards Annuals.
Applied Arts magazine is Canada’s leading voice for visual communicators, so being published as a winner is your best opportunity to promote your work across Canada and beyond.
- Their work published in one the corresponding Awards Annuals
- A complimentary copy of the Award Annual their work appears in
- Their work published online in our Online Winner’s Gallery and Awards Archive
- A personalized, Awards certificate for every winning entry signed by noted designer, Georges Haroutiun, the Founder of Applied Arts
- Their work displayed at related Applied Arts events attended by our network of creative professionals
Entering work to the Applied Awards has never been simpler:
- Introducing an all-new, user-friendly Awards interface for easy entering, plus new Professional Tips throughout the Form.
- Digital-only submissions with a simple upload process.
- Simpler Credit process – credits can now be stored in your account and selected as required.
- If you work with smaller, local clients, a small business or projects with a shoestring budget you may be eligible to compete with like-sized entrants in the Community Awards.
- Opportunity to receive a personalized Lucite Award trophy.